Wednesday 25 November 2020

The Power of a Story


 Hello everyone, thank you for reading my stories. I just wanted to write a post about why I like writing stories. I love reading stories and I love listening to other people's stories and I love stories. We all do, it's the natural language of the brain. Stories can be used to tell the truth, to tell life lessons, to let the imagination soar, to take you to another place and time. 

Here in my short story blog I hope you will find comfort and reassurance, joy in life and warmth, I hope you will find inspiration to live a happy life and that reading my stories will make you feel as though you have been with a friend, a coffee break or afternoon tea with a friend.

Children love a bedtime story, it wraps up the day, it's a message that you want to be with them, no matter how busy your day make time for a bedtime story with your children, make one up using people and toys that they know, make them laugh, make them feel safe and loved.

As your children grow up keep on telling them stories, help them to choose good stories to read.

I hope you will enjoy my stories.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment