Thursday 16 June 2016

Moaning Minnie';s Daily Rant, What a pity someone has to win

Now here's what happens to me every time I watch a football match, I start off enjoying the singing, the colourful crowds and the way the camera zooms in and when the people realize it's them being filmed they make funny faces and look so happy.
Then I like the anthems and the hopeful and joyful expressions. Then  after the kick off I admire any fancy foot work and clever passes and shots at the goal. Then I think how fit the referee must be to run around all over the place.
Then if one side scores a goal as I watch the euphoria of the fans I start to feel sorry for the other side and if they score a school then their euphoria is even greater because they were losing and now they're not. 
My ideal result for all football matches would be a draw, that would be perfect ,a draw every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment