Saturday 18 June 2016

Moaning Minnie';s Daily Rant, Light-hearted, superficial, indifference


The other day I told Perfect Pete that I wished I could be more indifferent like him. Would you believe it? He got offended, went off in a huff. So I asked him if he preferred to be described as light- hearted and he said he did.
You see the fact is that for years he and Dreadful D just seem indifferent. If they see me, fine, if they don't see me fine. Whereas I get hurt, feel left out, get upset, all those miserable feelings that cast a shadow over your days.
Well I thought about being light hearted and decided that was even worse than being indifferent, it's sort of the end of the road, whereas indifference could be a cover for some real feelings. 
So we have, light hearted, superficial, indifference, yuk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment